Friday, May 2, 2008

Shameless Self Promotion

Once and long ago I went to art school. I learned art does not feed anything other than my tortured soul. I still create.

Doc Martin is having a contest. Artist are able to submit their work. Only two winners will be chosen. So I made a bunch of entries. Your votes would mean so much. And hopefully you are able to vote because you actually like my designs.

Passing these along is also a great help to help procure more votes.

Thanks to everyone for all love and support this will provide and sorry for the shameless self promotion


Links to my designs:
www.dmbootdesign.com/view/LVWishes
www.dmbootdesign.com/view/fright
www.dmbootdesign.com/view/releaseme
www.dmbootdesign.com/view/steponmyex
www.dmbootdesign.com/view/Lahman
www.dmbootdesign.com/view/skrik
www.dmbootdesign.com/view/stockingfeet
www.dmbootdesign.com/view/EyeFull
www.dmbootdesign.com/view/buckinghamboot
www.dmbootdesign.com/view/mindtheboot
www.dmbootdesign.com/view/notre
www.dmbootdesign.com/view/watcher
www.dmbootdesign.com/view/rocktree
www.dmbootdesign.com/view/empirical
www.dmbootdesign.com/view/HawaiiRainbow
www.dmbootdesign.com/view/letitsnow

No comments: