Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bridalwave

Sister site to Trashionista which I mentioned the other week who flatteringly mentioned my post on what celebs can be found reading has also apparently noted my appearance on the blogging scene.

Thank you BridalWave I love you too:

Library-themed wedding invitations

Invite03-1.jpgWhen Southern California public librarian Scott Douglas, author of McSweeney's Dispatches from a Public Librarian column and the memoir Quiet, Please, married a library assistant, they somewhat inevitably created library-themed wedding invitations that I can't look at without smiling.

Did they fine guests who arrived late, I wonder...

[via Petit ver épicurien de livre]

Related: Martha Stewart's Typewriter guest book | "Hitched" pendant | Macdonald Berystede - wedding ceremony and reception venue

No comments: