Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Writers Rooms - A View

I've never understood the fascination some seem to have with looking into peoples medicine cabinets. However, when it comes to certain writers I could see why you'd feel the urge to sneak a peak.

At the moment I haven't dug out the contents of writers medicine cabinets for you (but we never know what the future will hold.) But as an extension of when I posted about authors bedrooms and desks I've grabbed a few (writing spaces) out of a deliciously lengthy list of writers to choose from.

Colm Tóibín
Photobucket

George Bernard Shaw
Photobucket

Anne Enright
Photobucket

Margaret Forster
Photobucket

David Harsent
Photobucket

Adam Philips
Photobucket

Jung Chang
Check out the sculpture over the bookcase
Photobucket

Craig Raine
Photobucket

Adam Thirlwell
Photobucket

Hanif Kureishi
Photobucket

Will Self
I LOVE the wall of post-it's.
Photobucket

And I saved the best for last.

Beryl Bainbridge
Excuse my while I drown in my own droooooolllll . . . .
src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/FairyPrintSets/berylbainbridge.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

Source

Recently Finished:
Go Ask Alice
Anonymous

The Metamorphisis
Franz Kafka

The Little Prince
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

The Yellow Wallpaper
Charlotte Perkins Gilman

Bunnicula
Howliday Inn
The Celery Stalks at Midnight

Deborah Howe

A Wrinkle in Time
Madeleine L'Engle

New Moon
Stephenie Meyer

The Adventures of TinTin: Land of the Soviets
Herge

These will now bring the total number of books I am certain have been read this year to . . . 91

No comments: